Friday 27 December 2019

FINALLY, MOTHER INDIA BREAKS HER SILENCE!

FINALLY, MOTHER INDIA BREAKS HER SILENCE!

Beware! Can you lie and fool whom you call your Mother,
Who alone knows who was your legitimate Begetter,
How, where and when you were born,
And for whom really beats your concerned hearts' palpitation?

Beware! None except me knows:
In whose veins my pristine and patriotic Indian blood perennially blows,
Who are indeed the never fading emblems of my Glory, Dignity and Pride,
And who grow on my Bosom like Parasites to consume, mislead, betray, and glide!

Beware! I too know it best:
Who among you are worse than the unfaithful Flakes and an unwanted Shylock waste,
Who live on the hard earned, treasured and vital Rest of the innocent rest,
And, for whom I am incurably cursed, and for whom I am indescribably blest!

Beware! I can see and study correctly all your hearts, brains and actions!
Lo! Finally, my loyal scions shall be rewarded, and the disloyal ones shall be punished without discriminations!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  27.12.19



No comments:

Post a Comment