Thursday 27 September 2018

O GOD! LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME THIS.

O GOD! LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME THIS.

O God! Why was I born:
If I was to be an eternal orphan,
If I was to be deprived of the Light forever even at my life's dawn,
If I was destined not to have in life for a moment Happiness' turn?

O God! Why don't the annoying high tides ever abate in my life,
Even though there is no Full Moon in the Sky?
Notwithstanding that I sincerely cultivate a
a land of Honesty,
Out of destitution, each instant, why am I ever dragged to die?

O God! Why is my life inundated throughout the year,
Why doesn't the flood water recede as a much relieving cure,
Why have I been since birth shackled  without any noticeable blunders,
Why am I to subsist, without end, on the inedible charges and slanders?

O God! Life has taught me, "One must absorb pain to atone for one's past Sin,
One must be whirled, until one's stain goes, in the chastisement washing machine!"

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 27.09.2018
Email: Shankarmishra314@gmail.com

1 comment: