Saturday 1 September 2018

YES, YOURS HAS BECOME OURS!

YES, YOURS HAS BECOME OURS!

Yes, your mesmerizing words have the power of wonderful magics,
They bear Seas of sweet senses, and retain melodious cuckoo's enchanting lyrics!
They hug me unshakably as a magnet clings firmly to a sheet of iron,
They brighten my bleak  life, as to a dark night, the soft shines of the morn!

Yes, your vicinity casts a spell on me to roll smoothly down the roads of life;
As a powerful push propels the stagnant wheels to brisk along braving a strife,
As a gentle and generous breeze blesses the freezing earth to revive and bloom,
As, with the stare of the scintillating Sun, flees fast the ever dampening gloom!

Yes, your vivacity invigorates my slow and slumbering spirits,
Your galvanizing glances whisper to me to energize my still grits,
Your smiling beckons awaken my stumbling zeal and zest,
Your lasting intimacy invites my cowardly Self to be a Hero in life's Test!

Yes, your selfless, beautiful bond binds us to ride over the tides of Time,
Thus, our truthful tie is sure to survive under every adverse clime!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 01.09.2018

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful expression of thankfulness, gratitude to the beloved for her support through words, acts, attitude and facial expression.

    ReplyDelete