Wednesday 10 November 2021

O MY LOVE! DO REMEMBER.

O my Love! Let me stay entwined and entangled around you; As a sincere creeper does cling to its most endearing lumber, To sip solace and satiate my thirst with your affinity dew, And with the sustenance of your love to be overfed to slumber! O my Love! Let me stay stuck around you, As the unbudging bark, to shield you from the pain of heat, cold and rain, To watch you thrive uninterrupted until you reach the realms of heaven, Unlike an unfaithful wasp, I'll ever revel in your clasp, as a rose with dew! O my Love! Let me ceaselessly flow, like a tree's sap, inside you; To nutriate, energize and invigorate so that you can bear blooms lovely and new! Let me tend you till I bend like a devoted and dedicated gardener, So that you can shine, smile, and rejoice like a Star, do remember! ©️ Dr. Shankar D Mishra 10.11.2021

No comments:

Post a Comment