Tuesday 17 March 2020

HUSH AND LISTEN! CORONA DELIVERS A SPEECH NOW.

CORONA TREATMENT INSIDE.
HUSH AND LISTEN! CORONA DELIVERS A SPEECH NOW.

O humans! I am born out of your hatred and cruelty towards the innocent animals,
Your absolute monopoly and despotic domination over the Natural resources,
Your cold war among yourselves to justify own fleeting, sordid supremacy over others,
Your mass misuse of the boons of science, that's been dictated to bear many a curse!

O humans! I am the illegitimate and bastard child of your wanton promiscuousness,
I am the outcome of your abject disrespect to Nature, and defiance God's Omnipotence,
I am the tasteless, inedible and unhealthy fruit of your recklessness and fearlessness,
I am the result of your rancorous rivalry; craze for wild, frenzied and lethal Arms' race!

Why are you scampering helter skelter madly scared of me, O my heinous parents?
Why are you burning midnight oils to abort and kill me, O the so-called modern saints?
For, I am only one of benevolent Nature's
minor and reasonable premonitions,
I am the mild chastiser to rectify you, before befall the imminent ruinations!

Thus, it's up to you whether to honour God and Nature, and adhere to virtues, love and humanity,
Before it gets too late to shed crocodile tears when, to deface life on earth, reaches my ghastliest and deadliest community!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 18. 03.20
My WhatsApp number: +91 8270604524.
Please share this poem.

5 comments:

  1. Ink so unique ink so true words woven together with reality and the plight of the animals so clearly mentioned, the ruthless humans and their ruthless ways of destroying nature in every way. 🙏🙏 too good dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shankarji, your timely special dish with complete receipe to cherish by the readers according to their interest to satisfy their taste buds is really appreciated. The readers eill definitely understand the real corona virus's moto and how it is derived by it. It's really a wonderful treat to be very much precautionary in the future projects and developments of so-called Greats! I expect a 2nd/next part of your poem containing the tips for the easy-escape from this and survival technic. It will be very nice if it comes out in these situations from a blessed poet. Because all poems are timeless- products of s good poet and it trumpets the realities in its truth ever and ever so loudly that the coming generation will definitely think twice before they leap. Thank you, Shankar ji. God bless you!👌👏👏😀🙌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My humble thanks to you dear Sir for your feedback.

      Delete