Sunday 1 November 2020

O MY LOVE! ONLY THIS MUCH I CRAVE FOR FROM YOU.


O MY LOVE! ONLY THIS MUCH I CRAVE FOR FROM YOU.

O my Love! Do shine forever with a blossoming smile on your rosy lips,

Remember! That is my breakfast, lunch and dinner when sorrow never peeps;

And to quench my thirst with utmost ecstasy heavenly Ambrosia I sip,

When, thus, the richest treasure of life I most blissfully reap!

O my Love! Do dangle me around your coveted neck like the costliest necklace,

Remember! That will bless me with a golden chance to be an separable part of your flesh,

So that we both can be fortunate enough to enjoy life to the fullest,

And, no evil forces can stop us from winning with enviable marks our lives' Tests toughest!

Nothing only except this is what I ever crave for from you, O my Love,

A hearty 'Nod' of yours will fetch me an Elysian joy, and a lasting beatitude serve!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 01.11.20

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful words... o my love...very nice Sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ink so unique full of love magically woven into eternal love.
    Too Good Dear Poet. 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I started getting your love poems. It's so beautiful and I feel I was missing it through all these days. Thank you, Shankar ji.😀👌👏😍💐

    ReplyDelete