Friday 18 December 2020

AN AHMED'S ARDENT APPEAL TO MUHAMMAD!


!

AN AHMED'S ARDENT APPEAL TO MUHAMMAD (1)

O God! Will You be kind enough to make me one of the biggest Oceans,

So that I can drink all the mundane waters of filth, toxins and bitterness,

So that I can constantly contribute most to the ceaseless cycles of life rendering rains,

So that the Mother Earth can put on more green costumes, that every life sustains?

O God! Will You be kind enough to make me one of the tallest mountains,

So that I can hear calmly the deafening thunders of life's complaints,

So that I can bear with patiently the rage of the lightning that chars, dents and faints,

So that I can become a holy home to the fauna and flora, minerals, gems and Saints?

O God! Will You be kind enough to make me one of the brightest Stars,

So that I can keep myself burning to dispel darkness and generate light,

So that all the glooms of vicious spirits can be vanquished easily in life's stiff fight,

So that I will never be cursed for my evil deeds to suffer till eternity behind the bars?

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 19.12.20

9 comments:

  1. Inspirational and exceptionally superb ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Gratitude for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful words adorned this poem carrying wast meaning in it which indirectly shows how much the holy nature carries out all necessary preseving activities for the residents on this planet. Thank you Shankar ji, for your right visuslisation on this. Congratulations for your beautiful poem. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gratitude for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Gratitude for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  5. Amen. It's a beautiful one sir. Equal parts selfish and selfless, but entirely noble. It depicts the life on one wearied by the ways of the world but rather than climb off a cliff, would rather contribute in the most constructive of ways. So he's free from the mundane world and all her worries, free as the wind to wipe away all sorrows. It's a beautiful thought, and very well expressed. It's a genuine hit. Well done sir.

    ReplyDelete