Friday 3 May 2024

CHANGE THE VOICE, QUESTIONS

 

Exercise: 1
1. He teaches us History.
2. She respects the teachers.
3. He sells photos.
4. They love and respect you.
5. We honour and appreciate him.
6. She manages the company well.
7. They do not grow sugarcane.
8. What do you want from your parents?
9. Why do you tell lies?
10. I never keep him waiting.
 
Exercise: 2
1. Prakash threw the ball to the captain.
2. He cut the trees with an axe.
3. We did not grow rice.
4. They did not elect him king.
5. The ball did not hit the stump.
6. What did they speak to you?
7. Which movie did you watch last night?
8. Did the teacher punish the students?
9. Where did they organize the tournament?
10. When will the Board announce the final results?
11. We shall fly kites.
12. We will run a business.


Exercise: 3
1. Do this work.
2. Open the door.
3. Shut the door.
Tell him to go.
Keep your word.
Obey your teacher.
Love the children.
Prepare for the worst.
Please do this work.
Please keep off the grass.
Please go there.
Please do not smoke.
Go home.
Do it at once.

Exercise: 4

1. Do this work.
2. Open the door.
3. Shut the door.
4. Tell him to go.
5. Keep your word.
6. Obey your teacher.
7. Love the children.
8. Prepare for the worst.
9. Please do this work.
10. Please keep off the grass.
11. Please go there.
12. Please do not smoke.
13. Go home.
14. Do it at once.

15. Obey your teacher.
16. Do not go out.
17. Please enter by this door.
18. Get out of the room.
19. Let me sleep here.
20. Let us watch T.V
21. Let us go now.
22. Do it as early as possible.
23. Prevent him from going out.
24. Do not insult the weak.
25. Kindly give me some money.
26. Let them watch the match.
27. Let us not hurt anybody.
28. Let us enter college (request)

Exercise: 5

1. He bought new scissors.
2. They have brought news for you.
3. The minister has issued orders for his transfer.
4. I received summons yesterday.
5. He has repaired his quarters.

6. Nobody can mend this wall.
7. Somebody has stolen my books.
8. Somebody told us to wait outside
9. They say so.
10. The Police arrested the thief.

11. They made him Captain.
12. He bought me a scooter.
13. They refused him admission to the college.
14. I have offered him a job.
15. I shall show him the library.
16. She did not lend me money.
17. Twenty members comprise the committee.

Exercise: 6

1.     I do not expect it from you.

2.     A blow of lathi killed the dog.

3.     The book contains much information.

4.     His behaviour surprised everyone.

5.     Their jokes disgusted me.

6.     They keep the details on the computers.

7.      My sister bore a son last year.

8.      Her looks impressed everybody

9.     The movie does not interest her.

10. He has given me a book.

11. The angry mob thronged the roads.

12. The servant annoyed the master.

13. His insolence has annoyed the teacher.

14. Material life always disgusts him.

15. Their idle talk will vex you.

16. Your explanation will not satisfy your boss.

17. His actions pleased his father.

18. Her behaviour shocked me.

19. His failure in life disappointed his wife.

20. The sound of the blast alarmed the villagers.

21. They were searching for the lost book.

22.  Shaurya has to distribute sweets.

23. She was to write a book on animals.

Exercise: 7

1. The government cannot dispense with computers.
2. I have never heard of such an accident.
3. All his friends will laugh at him.
4. Do not discriminate against the poor.
5. I made him write a letter.
6. She let me stay in her home.
7. She bade me leave the room, 2014
8. They heard her sing a song.
9. I saw him go.

10. They hope that he will pass.
11. We decided that we would leave early.
12. He expects that he will pass.
13. Nobody saw him going out.
14. One should do one's duty.
15. We worship God.
16. Some people have seen the ghosts

17. The university will declare the result soon.
18. People believe that he will retum soon.
19. Nobody knows how rich he is.
20. They will ask me a question
21. She told me a story.
22. I shall read you this report.

Exercise: 8

1. Do you know the lady?

2. Will you help me?

3. Can he do this?

4. Has she sung a song?

6. Should they insult me?

7. Are you writing a novel?

8. Which book do you like most?
9. What are you teaching?
10. Who has taught you English?
11. What caused this loss?
12. Who did this work?
13. Whom do you like most?
14. What is he teaching you?
15. Which student took you home?

16. What are you listening to?


N.B. The above questions have been collected from different grammar books.



No comments:

Post a Comment