Sunday 15 April 2018

YES, BEAUTY BLUSHES AT THY BEAUTIFUL GLANCE!


YES, BEAUTY BLUSHES AT THY BEAUTIFUL GLANCE!

Ah! Thy succulent apple-like cheeks,
Irresistibly invite me for a sweet kiss!
At thy bud-like lithe and pink lips,
My relishing heart ever ardently peeps!

At thy pitch, velvety and silky eyebrows,
Sky high my lusty Love flame steadily blows!
Thy new-born leaf-like tender chin,
Does beckon me to leap upon it and lean!

Ah! Thy spongey, captivating and chaste chest,
Adorably and enviably seems to me the very best!
It swiftly steals my sleep, and quickly robs my rest,
Ah! It insists me on to make you my life's eternal Guest!

Yes, Beauty shyly blushes at thy beautiful glance,
To have thee in one's life is surely a celestial chance!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 15.04.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment