Tuesday 3 April 2018

YES, I'VE BEEN BREATHING ONLY FOR YOUR SAKE!

YES, I'VE BEEN BREATHING ONLY FOR YOU!

My Love gently whispers in my eager ears,
"Because of you only, I have shunned my shyness and fears,
Because of you only , I have forgotten my own worries and cares,
For, I have willed in your name my life's all precious shares!"

My Love softly murmurs near me,
"Because of you only, my heyday has reached its acme,
Only you have become my lucky life's a diamond dream,
Yes, like the noon Sun, in my life, you do always gleam!"

My love smilingly mumbles almost in a hush,
"Because of you only, my streams of happiness do ever gush;
For, you like vital blood, ever flow in my chaste veins,
Yes, you have added to my existence a noble sense!"

My love sweetly speaks, " Whether

I am asleep or awake,
"Do trust me, I have been breathing only for your sake!"

Copyright Shankar D Mishra 03.04.2018

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shankar Babu,
    I have been immensely impressed with you.l appreciate your literary quality.

    ReplyDelete