Tuesday 5 November 2019

PEOPLE SAY I AM MUCH MORE THAN A MERE MINISTER!

PEOPLE SAY I AM MUCH MORE THAN A MERE MINISTER!

People say I am much more than a mere Minister,
For, I am a matchless Missionary, a selfless social worker, a pure patriot and a flawless administrator!
Tendering Teresan services to my people is the be all and end all of my life,
Oh! The sole motto of my Chair is to walk ever on the sharp-edged discipline Knife!

People's love makes me tallest to visualize the views better than the rest,
They proudly proclaim " You're most intelligent, humblest, simplest and most honest,
You're boldest like Patel and unbiased like Mandela to solve the problems best,
You're the last man to run after money, flesh, name, vanity and luxury's quest!"

People say, "You are adorable for your just eyes, noble thoughts, and Heart's Purity;
Your inimitable integrity has made you saintly like Ben Adhem's personality,
Your infallible decisions and revengeless actions have shot you to the pinnacle of popularity,
You're unique for your responsibility, accountability, kindness, compassion, sensitivity, sensibility and generosity!"

In a nutshell, people say I am an enviable emblem of all the human virtues,
I am unquestionably a demi-god; and who can pay me my unpayable dues?

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 05.11.19




No comments:

Post a Comment