Friday 15 November 2019

TO PAREE, MY DARLING DAUGHTER

TO PAREE, MY DARLING DAUGHTER

O my darling Paree! You are indeed my life's indispensable heartbeat.
With the healing heat of your soothing Smiles,
The snows of my spine shivering sorrows so stealthily retreat,
To millions of mirthful, thankful and bliss kissing miles!

O my darling Paree! You are to me the ever Joy sharing Egyptian Nile.
When your love hungry eyes meet mine feeding duos, and smile,
The plantless  desert of my life turns into an oasis rich, lush and green!
Ah! Death is replaced by life; tears by laughters; and fatigued dullness by sheen!

O my darling Paree! You are my fluorescent and silvery Full Moon,
Who dictates the distressing darkness of my life to bid me an 'Adieu' so soon!
When you dangle around my fondling shoulder like a diamond necklace,
Oh! The Lady-luck seems gladdened to cast on me Her most generous glimpses!
O my darling Paree! You are to me the Panacean pain relieving balm,
For, I am bestowed with a boon of finding in you Laxmi-Narayan and Sita-Ram!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 15.11.19



No comments:

Post a Comment