Monday 18 November 2019

YES, THY PRESENCE IN MY LIFE IS THE PRETTIEST GIFT!

YES, THY PRESENCE IN MY LIFE IS THE PRETTIEST GIFT!

Oh! So much radiance is emitted from thy softest cheeks,
That soon brightens my life's  gloomiest and darkest night!
And so much solace is released from thy sweetest chin,
That I am kindled to snuggle in and cuddle with thy Love tight!

Oh! An inordinate ecstasy ejaculates in me like an incessant shower,
When I am solicited to reign in thy life, O my prettiest Angel, with love and care!
The stormiest sea of my life turns, in an instant, as serene as a smooth, celestial stream,
When I  adorn thy heart's throne to relish, with utmost felicity, thy sweetest Love-cream!

Oh! Thy enticing and entrapping eyes, dost ever arrest my rapt attention,
Thy deep and delicious dimples dost ever ignite my pristine passion,
Thy rosy and tickling Smiles dost ever arouse my slumbering sensations,
Thy bulgy and bewitching bosoms dost ever beckon me to suck thy Love's benedictions!

To speak the truth, no other mundane reward is ever at par with thy enviable eminence,
Thus, my heart ever croons, "The prettiest Gift in my life is thy Priceless Presence!"

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 18.11.19

No comments:

Post a Comment