Saturday 23 November 2019

TO MY MORNING QUEEN!

TO MY MORNING QUEEN!

Oh! The ecstatic sweetness of the revitalizing morning is multiplied by You,
The  absolute freshness of the rejuvenating morning is amazingly maintained by You;
The pristine serenity of the invigorating morning is remarkably retained by You,
O my Morning Queen! Even very few heavenly bodies are as much alluring as You!

O my Morning Queen! Your blithe presence brings foliage to the leafless trees,
In a sweltering Summer noon, It astoundingly fetches me a soothing breeze;
It incredibly turns the cacophony of the raucous crows into the cuckoos' sweet melody,
And It miraculously transforms the dry desert of my life luxuriantly green and shady!

Oh! The golden Sun of my Love's delicious  dewy Dawn,
Is ever busy taking the snaps of your intoxicating and inexhaustible Beauty;
Wafts ever the sensuous breeze in my enthralled heart's vale Its aroma of exultation!
O my Morning Queen! How can Shakespeare ever dare to call You "O Frailty!"?

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 29.11.19

No comments:

Post a Comment