Monday 18 November 2019

O MY LOVE! I AM MORE THANKFUL TO THEE.

O MY LOVE! I AM MORE THANKFUL TO THEE!

O my Love! I am much more thankful to thee,
Than thou art ever to me;
For, I'm ever quenched of my amorous thirst to my heart's content,
With the most nourishing and relishing Milk of thy serene Beauty stream!

O my Love! The closer thou art ever to me,
The brighter my gloomy world turns out to be!
The incessant shower of thy Love bounteous and lavish,
Doth incredibly drench the whole of my being with a celestial ecstasy!

O my Love! No sooner dost thou gift me with a generous and reviving Kiss,
 Than the boredom of my tedious life gets promptly blessed with a heavenly bliss!
My dark despair and sour pessimism are replaced by hope, force and fortitude,
For, thy lovely, enlivening Love has breezed into my drab life an everlasting beatitude!

Yahoo! The boredom of my tedious life gets satiated with thy heavenly Mercy,
That's why, I am much more thankful to thee, o my beauty Queen, Priyansi!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 18.11.19

No comments:

Post a Comment