Tuesday 25 February 2020

O GOD! THIS IS MY WISH.

O GOD! THIS IS MY WISH.

O God! Let me never wish to pluck any inaccessible Moons of impossibility,
Let me never think of anything that causes remorse, or steals mental equanimity,
Let me never dare to do anything that augments, at length, infertility and futility,
Rather, let me pray to ever pursue what pours Peace, and mingles me with Divinity!

O God! Let me never wish to look for the prettiest pearls in the dry deserts of sands,
Let me not scale the snowy Everest tops to collect the red Roses to wreathe in garish garlands,
Let me not chase the most misleading mirages to see my day dreams come instantly true,
Rather, let me rely on Divine deeds, and walk the toughest roads of rectitude to reap, at last, Beatitude!

O God! Let me never wish to be the best friend being actually a sworn foe,
Let me never say anyone "Glad to meet you!" when I mean inside "The better, the sooner you go!"
Let me never defend injustice, inequality, indecency and impropriety with my loathful wit,
Rather, I should ever be guided by Conscience, or I must pay more before ceases my heartbeat!

O God! Let me never wish to relish the rotten caracasses of the corrupt Power,
As a voracious vulture devours with the utmost greed to its heart's content!
Let me never munch innocent lives like a blood thirsty ogre,
Rather, let me love sainthood, and lead a virtuous life, before it's too late to repent!

O God! Let me never wish to commit, under the garb of patriotism, a treacherous treason,
Let me never, under the robe of being an evangelist or a prophet, dog in debauchery or dereliction!
Let me never pretend, like a hypocrite, to be the king Harischandra, under the hood of being savage tiger,
Rather, let me ever follow the path of honesty, integrity, purity and veracity not to shed the sourest tear!

O God! Let me never wish to feed on the food of compulsions and reluctancy,
Let me never wander in the winding, miry, and carnal world to squander my currency,
Let me never be snared and swindled by  the sweet, fatal baits of temptation,
Rather, let me be controlled, continent and content not to be deprived of Salvation!


Copyright: 25.02.20

No comments:

Post a Comment