Thursday 27 February 2020

WHO WILT NOT EULOGIZE THY BEAUTY, O MY DEAR?

WHO WILT NOT EULOGIZE THY BEAUTY, O MY DEAR?

O my dear! Beauty, like a Lotus at Sunrise, blooms here on thy softest cheeks,
From thy smiling, capturing eyes, days and nights, Beauty unblinkingly winks!
Thy lithe, crimson lips fondly recount an unending saga of engaging Beauty,
To take care of thy captivating features fairies are sincerely engrossed in their Duty!

O my dear! Thy lustrous Beauty like a refulgent Star shines serenely in my heart's dancing Lake;
To listen to the sweetest serenades of thy smiles, my delirious heart is forever awake!
The wafting aroma of thy matchless innocence oozes around me the entrancing perfumes of Jasmine,
Before thee, even the most beautiful Beauties of the universe fail to catch the gaping attention of mine!

O my dear! Thou art, indeed, a unique amalgamation of virtue, vivacity and veracity;
That, irrefutably, takes to an enviable pinnacle, thy inner as well as outer Beauty,
That smooches my spirits; and deepens my love for thee, as does nectar a butterfly,
As the merciful showers gladly glue together the rapturous Earth and the wondrous Sky!
That prompts all the devotees of Beauty to eulogize, extol, exalt and glorify,
How can I dare to be an exception to them, my dear, to either contradict or defy?

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 27.02.20

No comments:

Post a Comment