Friday 14 February 2020

A SONNET THAT ALL VALENTINES WOULD LOVE TO HUM!



A SONNET THAT ALL VALENTINES WOULD LOVE TO HUM!

Your curly, cascading hair coaxes and caresses me,
Your placid, pacifying plaits do pamper me,
Your flashy, fascinating forehead fondles me,
Your bewitching, breezy brows do baffle me!
Your exuberant, electrifying eyes enchant me,
Your glittering, glazing glance ever gloats me,
Your nice, nibbling nose nudges and numbs me,
Your lovely, lithe lips lustrously lull and lure me!
Your mellow, melodious mouth mesmerizes me,
Your fine, flashy, fluorescent face flattens me,
Your chaste, chuckling chest charms me,
Your goggling, gaping grasp galvanizes me!
Your hushing, hearty hug hypnotizes me,
Your beautiful, bejeweled being becomes one with me!

©Shankar D Mishra, 14.02.2021
Please forward this Sonnet.
WhatsApp. 08270604524
Tq.

Courtesy: Wikipedia Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine,[1] is celebrated annually on February 14.[2] It originated as a Christian feast day honoring one or two early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine. Through later folk traditions, it has become a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and love in many regions of the world.[3] 

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful sonnet sir...Rich in meaning...Apt words are chosen... Certainly touch every valentines on Valentine day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully expressed the inner feelings of a true sexy lover (husband) for his sweet charming wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great composition, Shankar ji.
    Hope you are celebrating valentine day of 2020 well today. All the best wishes. Your good wishes to all valentine's come through your
    today's beautiful enchanting sonet. May everybody be able to celebrate their fantastic valentine day with full of pleasure and positive energy.
    May God bless you and your family,Shankar ji.👌👍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq so much dear Sir for yr encouraging feedback as usual.

      Delete
  4. Fantastic sir different style of yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tq so much dear Sir for yr encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Tq so much for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Tq dear for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  9. Yes true! Another Valentine Day has come... And still the last year's valentine poem has got up from rest with more charm and elegance. This shows your poems excellence and beauty it is carrying for all the times and becomes timeless. I really appreciate your similies and expressions used in this poem with the apt meaning and hearty feelings. All the best wishes for you and your own special Valentine too.👍👏👏💐😍🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete