Friday 7 February 2020

AN ODE TO YOUR LOOK


AN ODE TO YOUR LOOK

O my Love! There lies a mesmerizing magic in your luscious look;
That tempts me more irresistibly than does the captivating bait of a fishing hook,
That keeps my eyelids unblinking, stagnant and steady as do the eyes of a watch,
For, even the Angels from the heaven fail to  be its shadows, let alone they match!

O my Love! The ineluctable fascination of your look pulls me by its sorcery pulleys,
As the flirting Full Moon arouses the slumbering Sea to woo with infinite glees,
What is pleasingly too hard for both of us to lock our eyes even for a fleeting instant,
For, your alluring invitation is pure like Mother milk, and as the Pole Star constant!

O my Love! The bewitching beckons of your look loving, enchanting and everlasting;
Inevitably entices me as is amorously lulled a lotus by the ravishing Rays of the morning King!
It hugs me warmly and enwraps me rapturously with the hands of loyalty and cordiality,
And croons dotingly with a shy and sweet smile, "Yes, I've been yours, and you've been mine for eternity!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 07.02.20

No comments:

Post a Comment