Tuesday 11 February 2020

O MY LOVE'! MAY I BE BLESSED!

O MY LOVE! MAY I BE BLESSED!

O my Love! May I be blessed to plunge into the gushing cascade of your beckoning Beauty,
That glitters more than the sivery ripples of the lake Chilika when the Full moon in duty,
That sings more soothingly than the dulcet symphony of a melodious Nightingale,
That sweetens the ambience, for the heaven drips drops of ambrosia with it to mingle!

O my Love! May I be blessed to breathe in the alluring aroma of your bliss pouring Beauty;
That excels even the spell binding fragrance of the Freesias perfumed, spicy and dainty,
That subdues even the intoxicating incense of the seducing and inducing lavenders,
That belittles the enviable elegance and ebullience of  many an envious Miss Universe!

O my Love! May I be blessed to savour the nectar of your Beauty appealing and winsome;
That instantly ignites the Fairies
That promptly persuades "Beauty Herself" to redefine Your Beauty as "Enthralling and Awesome!"
O that I would be blessed to have little room in your heart to build our sweetest home,
Where will shine only the Sun of ecstasy, dispelling forever the nights of gloom!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 11.02.20

No comments:

Post a Comment