Saturday 6 April 2019

TO THE EVER FULL MOON OF MY LIFE!

TO THE EVER FULL MOON OF MY LIFE!

O the ever Full Moon of my life! It's as true and certain as the Truth Itself,
That people wait eagerly for You a fortnight to have a vivacious view of Your Pelf,
But, I relish Your sweet, shining Smiles each memorable moment to my heart's content,
For, You are ever Full in me, though for the the world, You are either sadly absent, or crescent!

O the ever Full Moon of my life! When You place me on Your cosy and lustrous lap,
When You revel in my reclining on Your bounteous Bosom to relish Its nectaric Sap,
When You pour generously on me opening Your Love-Honey Hive's Cap,
The rapturous Heaven rain floral showers to cheer us copiously and clap!

O the ever Moon of my life! I am gladly drenched by Your soothing, silvery Rays,
On the throne of Your Love, my blissful heart rests, and ecstatically says:
"Yes, I am the luckiest among the earthlings, for my life's Moon with me stays,
Ands gratefully ensures me to enjoy forever with Her my celestial heydays!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 06.04.19

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful poem! Read with lot of exaggeration and enjoyed it fully. Thank you, Shankarji gor composing such a beautiful poem today.👌👏👏😊🙏😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq so much dear Sir for your encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete