Friday 19 April 2019

A SWELTERING EARLY SUMMER NOON

A SWELTERING EARLY SUMMER NOON

When miserably fail to teach the insane man pre-monitions
Then, immediately and inevitably follow the fit admonitions.
As the insansitive humans ill-treat the Nature as demons
They must face the music, and its adverse repercussions.

Ah! No sooner does the Spring make way for the waiting Summer
Than the Earth witnesses the Sun’s unbearable, fervent glare!
All organisms start frying like fishes on the scorching crust-pan
They emit and eject sweat-drops as the singeing ‘Loo’ does fan!

All, like the forced captives, ru to the sweltering indoors,
As the intense, volcanic and fuming heat furiously roars.
 A few minority are partially affected due to their rich antidotes
But, alas! The poor majority sweat profusely with doomed lots!

A scene of wretched precariousness reigns dismally at noon
Without more trees, the only solution, the Earth will perish soon.

©Shankar D Mishra   18.04.2017
E-mail: shankardmishrapoet@mail.com
Blog: sdmpoetry.blogspot.com
WhatsApp no. 08270604524

N.B: I am thankful to so many loving [National as well as International] friends for sharing their and their friends’ Whatsapp Nos. with me via messenger. I have only noted them down, and am yet to feed them in my cell for lack of time, but very soon I will do that to send my poems to every lover of poetry around the globe.
My aim is not to advertise myself as an established publisher, but to enlighten and entertain my readers. Had I not received tremendous acceptance and acknowledgement from across the globe for my poems posted on my Timeline as well as many esteemed Groups, I would not have thought of this mission.

THIS IS MY MISSION

“Oh! Could I be the great Gandhiji’s a loyal disciple
Could I follow Nelson Mandela’s praise-worthy principle
Could I practice Mother Teresa’ inimitable, selfless service
Could I turn the globe an abode of love, harmony and peace!”

Thank u, all my poetry lovers for your unconditional love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment