Thursday 11 April 2019

TO THE DANCING DAMSEL OF MY LIFE!

TO THE DANCING DAMSEL OF MY LIFE!

O my life's graceful and solace  showering dancing damsel!
I am, indeed, hypnotized by your enticing etiquette-apparel,
I am, really, mesmerized by your matchless, multifaceted versatility,
I am, surely, spellbound by your Heart's Beauty, and mental equanimity!

Oh! The frankincense of your frankness, maturity and candour,
Is the cherry on your captivating charisma, perseverance and grandeur!
The fragrance of your virtuous virginity unfailingly captivates every sight,
Your relishing presence, emits so brilliant a Light that flees fast my Life's darkest Night!

Oh! Each intricate puzzle of life, with your smoothening steps, an easy solution,
Life's each bitter can yields sweetness from your sugarcane compassion!
A chaste smile on your lips, with flawless gestures, turns life's desert into an oasis,
Yes, whenever you dance in my life, It pours an ocean of ecstatic bliss!

Thus, like a humble stem, I bend gratefully before your enrapturing dance,


Copyright: 11.04.19

No comments:

Post a Comment