Friday 19 February 2021

MY BELOVED


MY BELOVED

Oh! My beautiful beloved is shyer than the plant 'Touch Me Not',

Even in her deepest silence, she talks to me her sweet romantic tales a lot;

She binds me unshakably with her firmest strings of eternal Love,

She ever illuminates the darkest cells of my life brighter than Nature's Sun-bulb!


Oh! My sweetiful beloved is unquestionably fairer than fairness,

Rosalind is outwitted before her quick wit, resilience, beauty and faithfulness,

Cordelia is left much behind before her candour, devotion, integrity and kindness,

And Portia is overshadowed in her presence of mind, intelligence and graciousness!

Thus, my beloved is the costliest jewel embedded in the dazzling diadem of Love,

When she is around me the most intricate puzzles in the world seem simplest to solve!

Should all the Jasons of Love be gifted with such a beloved as my Medea,

Heavenly bodies shall descend to watch their play performed on earthly Love Stadia!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 19.02.2021



No comments:

Post a Comment