Wednesday, 27 July 2022

4. SDM’S SPOKEN ENGLISH TIPS ON HAVE + BEEN + ING

4. SDM’S SPOKEN ENGLISH TIPS ON HAVE + BEEN + ING

Page 1 

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି|I have been eating rice.

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ |I have not been eating rice.

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି କି? Have I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁ ନାହିଁ କି? Haven’t I been eating rice? / Have I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କ'ଣ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? What have I been eating?

* ମୁଁ କ'ଣ ଖାଇ ଆସୁ ନାହିଁ? What haven’t I been eating? /What have I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? When have I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁ ନାହିଁ? When haven’t I been eating rice? /When haven I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁଠାରେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? Where have I been eating rice? 

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁଠାରେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? Where haven’t I been eating rice? /Where have I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କିପରି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? How have I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କିପରି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? How haven’t I been eating rice? /How have I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହିଁକି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? Why have I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହିଁକି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? Why haven’t I been eating rice? /Why have I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? Which rice have I been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? Which rice haven’t I been eating? /Which rice have I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାର ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? Whose rice have I been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାର ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? Whose rice haven’t I been eating? /Whose rice have I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାଠାରୁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? From whom have I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାଠାରୁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? From whom haven’t I been eating rice? /From whom have I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାପାଇଁ ଭାତ ଖାଉ ଆସୁଅଛି? For whom have I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାପାଇଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? For whom haven’t I been eating rice? /For whom have I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? How long have I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? How long haven’t I been eating rice? / How long have I not been eating rice?

*  ଭାତ କିଏ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି /ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛନ୍ତି? Who has been eating rice?

* ଭାତ କିଏ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ / ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହନ୍ତି? Who hasn’t been eating rice? / Who has not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? How much rice have I been eating?

*  ମୁଁ କେତେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? How much rice haven’t I been eating? /How much rice have I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେତେଟା ଆମ୍ବ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଅଛି? How many mangoes have I been eating?

*  ମୁଁ କେତେଟା ଆମ୍ବ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? How many mangoes haven’t I been eating? /How many mangoes have I not been eating?

 

Page 2

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି  |I had been eating rice.

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି  |I had not been eating rice.

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି କି? Had I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁ ନଥିଲିକି? Hadn’t I been eating rice? / Had I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କ'ଣ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? What had I been eating?

* ମୁଁ କ'ଣ ଖାଇ ଆସୁ ନଥିଲି? What hadn’t I been eating? /What had I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? When had I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁ ନଥିଲି? When hadn’t I been eating rice? /When had I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁଠାରେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? Where had I been eating rice? 

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁଠାରେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁ ନଥିଲି? Where hadn’t I been eating rice? /Where had I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କିପରି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? How had I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କିପରି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? How hadn’t I been eating rice? /How had I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହିଁକି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? Why had I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହିଁକି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? Why hadn’t I been eating rice? /Why had I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? Which rice had I been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? Which rice hadn’t I been eating? /Which rice had I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାର ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? Whose rice had I been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାର ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ? Whose rice hadn’t I been eating? /Whose rice had I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାଠାରୁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? From whom had I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାଠାରୁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? From whom hadn’t I been eating rice? /From whom had I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାପାଇଁ ଭାତ ଖାଉ ଆସୁଥିଲି? For whom had I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାପାଇଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? For whom hadn’t I been eating rice? /For whom had I not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? How long had I been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? How long hadn’t I been eating rice? / How long had I not been eating rice?

*  ଭାତ କିଏ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲା /ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲେ? Who had been eating rice?

* ଭାତ କିଏ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହିଁ / ଖାଇ ଆସୁନାହନ୍ତି? Who hadn’t been eating rice? / Who had not been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? How much rice had I been eating?

*  ମୁଁ କେତେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? How much rice hadn’t I been eating? /How much rice had I not been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେତେଟା ଆମ୍ବ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିଲି? How many mangoes had I been eating?

*  ମୁଁ କେତେଟା ଆମ୍ବ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିଲି? How many mangoes hadn’t I been eating? /How many mangoes had I not been eating?

 

Page 3

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି |I shall have been eating rice.

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି |I shall not have been eating rice.

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି କି? Shall I have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି କି? Shan’t I have been eating rice? / Shall I not have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କ'ଣ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? What shall I have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କ'ଣ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? What shan’t I have been eating? /What shall I not have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? When shall I have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? When shan’t I have been eating rice? /When shall I not have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁଠାରେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? Where shall I have been eating rice? 

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁଠାରେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? Where shan’t I have been eating rice? /Where shall I not have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କିପରି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? How shall I have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କିପରି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? How shan’t I have been eating rice? /How shall I not have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହିଁକି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? Why shall I have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହିଁକି ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? Why shan’t I have been eating rice? /Why shall I not have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? Which rice shall I have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେଉଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? Which rice shan’t I have been eating? /Which rice shall I not have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାର ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? Whose rice shall I have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାର ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? Whose rice shan’t I have been eating? /Whose rice shall I not have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାଠାରୁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? From whom shall I have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାଠାରୁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? From whom shan’t I have been eating rice? /From whom shall I not have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କାହାପାଇଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? For whom shall I have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କାହାପାଇଁ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? For whom shan’t I have been eating rice? /For whom shall I not have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? How long shall I have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳ ପର୍ଯ୍ୟନ୍ତ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? How long shan’t I have been eating rice? / How long shall I not have been eating rice?

*  ଭାତ କିଏ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବ /ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବେ? Who will have been eating rice?

* ଭାତ କିଏ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବ / ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବେ? Who won’t have been eating rice? / Who will not have been eating rice?

* ମୁଁ କେତେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? How much rice shall I have been eating?

*  ମୁଁ କେତେ ଭାତ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? How much rice shan’t I have been eating? /How much rice shall I not have been eating?

* ମୁଁ କେତେଟା ଆମ୍ବ ଖାଇ ଆସୁଥିବି? How many mangoes shall I have been eating?

*  ମୁଁ କେତେଟା ଆମ୍ବ ଖାଇ ଆସୁନଥିବି? How many mangoes shan’t I have been eating? /How many mangoes shall I not have been eating?

 

Practice - 4

1. ମୁଁ ଗୀତ ଗାଏ|

2. ଆମେ cricket ଖେଳୁ |

3. ତୁମେ କବିତା ଲେଖ|

4. ମା ଘର ଓଳାନ୍ତି|

5. ପିଲାମାନେ ରଚନା ଲେଖନ୍ତି |

Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, India

WhatsApp number: 8270604524

Please inform and convince your friends to join the online Spoken English Class with 100% guarantee of success. Tq. 🌹🌹❤️🙏

 

Please leave your feedback on my first class in the comment box below the link. To continue your Spoken English class, do WhatsApp me at this number: 8270604524. Tq.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment