Tuesday 23 January 2024

TO WIN RS. 1000/00 SOLVE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS CORRECTLY.



1. These are very interesting tips.

These tips are very interesting.

(Turn into exclamatory sentences.)


2. I am a student. My friend is a  student.

(Use not only ....... but also / Use as well as)


3. This sum is so easy that anyone can solve it.

This sum is so tough that no one can solve it.

(Use 'too' in both the sentences.)


4. The news, that he brought, was delighting.

The news, that India won the match, was delighting.

(Analyse both the clauses.)


5. It is a fact that man is mortal.

That man is mortal is a fact.

The fact is that man is mortal.

(Analyse both the clauses.)


6. Explaining, what's written in the Geeta, he has become famous.

Explaining, what's written in the Geeta, is not easy.

(Analyse both the clauses.)


7. I know you more than him.

I know you more they he.

I know what he says.

What he says he known to me. 

I know where you stay.

I want to know where you stay.

I know that you stay there.

I know how you have done this.

I know why you are doing exercises.

I know so that I can teach.

I know so much that I can teach well.

I know because I have studied hard.

He but knows the value of time, knows nothing.

(Analyse the above clauses.)


8. Life depends upon the liver.

He is regularly irregular.

She the passed away.

Sweet are the uses of adversities.

I have spent 15 springs till date.

An honest ambassador lies abroad for the gains of the country.

He is sharpening the knife not on his sole, but on his soul.

O Death! Be not proud.

Death lays its icy hands on the kings.

Sceptre and crown must tumble down.

We addressed the Chair.

A young mind can't feel this.


(Name and explain the figures of speech / poetic devices used in the above sentences.)


N. B. The answers must be sent to the above WhatsApp numbers of the author only.

Please share this link to your friends and groups to let others know to solve the questions and win prizes. Thank you.

2 comments: