Wednesday 5 June 2019

O MY LOVE! NO TEMPORARY TEMPESTS CAN EVER SEPARATE US AT ALL!

O MY LOVE! NO TEMPORARY TEMPESTS CAN EVER SEPARATE US AT ALL!

O my Love! You are never, to me, a forgotten memory,
You are never, to me, an over-read, hackneyed story,
You are never, to me, an unrealistic and unrealisable reverie,
For, you are ever, to me, a fair, fascinating, fabled and rare Fairy!

O my Love! Please drench my drying and dying self with your dripping drops of Beauty,
Quench my thirsty and longing lips with your milky melons succulent and sweet;
Feed my long starving Soul with your lovely, luscious and nourishing Love,
Shelter me on your cozy, cushioning lap to feast on to cease my unruly heart's throb!

O my Love! The blood in my veins and arteries ever sing of your Virtues' eulogy,
My heart beats ever spur me to lick honey on your apetalled lips lithe and rosy!
My cells pant to suck the most delicious nectar hived on your charming cheeks,
The whole of my rapt being ever longs to be one with you, my darling spell binding!

O my Love! You have been an inherent part of my life once for all,
Thus, no temporary tempests, or quakes can ever separate us at all!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 20.06.19




No comments:

Post a Comment