Thursday 24 October 2019

TO THE CAPTIVATING SMILES OF MY FAIR LOVE

TO THE CAPTIVATING SMILES OF MY FAIR LOVE

O my fair Love! The captivating smiles of your kindling kind,
Do ruffle the unbudging composure of my austerest mind;
They irresistibly invite me for a rapturous and relishing kiss,
And assure shyly a million times for an exhilarating bliss!

O my Shakespeare's dark lady in the sweetest heart and the fairest skin!
To be blessed with your rarest love, who wouldn't commit the severest sin,
Who wouldn't, like the Greek hero Jason, venture to win the modern Medea's golden fleece,
Who wouldn't wage even his costliest possessions to be bestowed with your blithe hugs' solace?

O my fair Love! Your captivating smiles do relieve me of a deep dash of despondence,
They release into me incalculable gushes of energy, enthusiasm and freshness,
They remove my annoying fatigue, despair and insomnia in a flash of a moment,
As I pluck them gently to wreathe a garland, more precious than the Taj Monument!

Surely, but keeping my name anonymous lest others might feel jealous.

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 24.10.19
WhatsApp: +91 8270604524

No comments:

Post a Comment