Tuesday 14 April 2020

AN ODE TO YOUR INDEFINABLE BEAUTY

AN ODE TO YOUR INDEFINABLE BEAUTY

Oh! As the cajoling company of the flourishing and fragrant flowers,
Constantly, coyly and ardently calls a butterfly restless and boisterous;
So does your bewitching Beauty blissfully and peacefully beckons,
To my marvelling eyes to relish, and my gaping tongue to adore till oblivions,
Blessing me with an endless ecstasy, and infinite euphoria for boundless aeons!

Oh! As the amorous and rapturous peacock dances and revels with fathomless joy and merriment,
At the irresistibly mesmerizing approach of the rain clouds in the rumbling firmament,
So does, at your spellbinding Beauty, my raft and relishing heart enters a twilight zone:
What must have been the hardest task for the most captivating Shakespearean heroines even!

Oh! As the vernal breezes of the Queen of Seasons rekindle the exultant Cuckoo to croon,
As the rejuvenated water lilies are enchanted to gambol by the fluorescent Moon;
So am I ignited and intoxicated to eulogize your beatitudinous Beauty, that's past any mundane definition;
Yes, unflatteringly, It wanes all my worries, and swells my everlasting elation even faster than a mind's motion!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 14.04.20

No comments:

Post a Comment