Tuesday 2 March 2021

TO MY LOVE'S SWEET SMILE

 




TO MY LOVE'S SWEET SMILE

O my Love! Your sweet smile has turned me a greedy bee,

To suck the delicious honey of ecstasy with grateful glee,

From the blissful hive of your luscious lips until I am overfed,

And slumber for eternity on the spongey bosom of your coveted bed!

O my Love! Your sweet smile has turned me a dauntless diver,

To dive deep into the bottom of your heart's sea to collect the pearls of mirth,

Until I am embraced by your embedded arms like a bounteous giver,

To to be relished to the hilt, and promised, "I'm here to mitigate your 'love dearth'!

O my Love! Your sweet smile has turned me a melodious nightingale,

To croon with an infinite felicity the matchless Moon and Endymion's tale,

Whose love was truly immortal, that could withstand the strongest gale,

And gleefully glitter like a glowing Star even in darkest sky without fear or fail!

Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 02.03.2021



8 comments:

  1. It's a Mind-blowing writing... Your comparison is just outstanding...❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq so much for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....,O ' my love's sweet smile !Awesome ! Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq so much for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Lovely poem on love - love is a sign of divinity! Eternity can be attained only through unconditional LOVE having various descriptions. Congratulation to you, Shankarji for writing much more poems on love altogether till now. You are really a poet of love, as I feel, and you are appreciated so much and for your wonderful poems. All the best wishes.🌹🌹🌹🙌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tq so much for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow amazing sir beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq so much dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete