Sunday 28 March 2021

O MY GRACE! HOW CAN I FORGET YOU?





O MY GRACE! HOW CAN I FORGET YOU?


O my Grace! Your enchanting eyes enthuse me to stir my slumbering Soul,

Your spongey cheeks cast a spell on me to ignite my dormant being whole,

Your scarlet lips steal instantly the rattling throbs of my delirious heart,

And your elysian bosoms beckon me to mingle with you as a sweet better part!

O my Grace! Only a blessed few can be bestowed with a priceless boon as such,

For, your blithe and galvanizing touch is more relishing than a dark dispelling torch!

The more bounteously is eulogized your beauty,  the less it seems to have been spoken,

Ah! What ecstatic glue oozes your love that binds soon my sorrow-stricken heart broken!

O my Love! The emerald aura of your beauty breathes out to me the sprays of bliss,

It drenches me generously days and nights with the fountains of beatitude and peace!

It vows to feed me forever with the delicious and nourishing fruits of felicity and solace,

How can I ungratefully forget you then like a host of hysterical drones, o my darling Grace!


Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra 30.03.2021




No comments:

Post a Comment