Tuesday 16 March 2021

AM I RIGHT? O MY LOVE!

 



AM I RIGHT? O MY LOVE!



O my Love! The brilliant glow on your grandiose brow,

Drenches me delightfully like a leaping spring's sprays with its steadfast flow!


O my Love! The scintillating light in your spellbinding eyes,


Radiates the gloomiest cells of my life as the darkest Earth smiles upon the sunrise!


O my Love! The cheesy tenderness of your chiseled cheeks,


Spurs me to relish till the infinite eons, years, months and weeks!


O my Love! The blithe lustre on your lithe lips,


Is a blissful bushel of ambrosia that my elated heart ever gratefully sips!


O my Love! The most beautiful heart you are enviably endowed with,


Prompts me to hug it forever and adore endlessly the most merciful Smith!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 16.03.2021



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts, O ' my love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  2. Tq so much for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice poem with highest regard for the beauty through this lovely poem.
    Great admiration to this poet,Shankar ji, Congratulations to you.💐👌👏🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete