Wednesday 14 July 2021

TO MY EID KA CHAND



TO MY EID KA CHAND

O my dear! You are a glittering gem I have found from among the mounds of pebbles;
"You deserve to dazzle till eternity around my neck!" remarks my rapt heart and revels.
I will suck solace from your coveted company as a bee extracts nectar from the honeyed blooms,
You will prove to me more than a bright beacon in whose presence run away the cowed glooms!


O my dear! You are a resplendent repository of virtues like Cordelia who was better known,
For her charming beauty, unquestionable honesty, unalloyed candour and rare devotion;
Who was estranged from a common malady of vanity, falsehood, envy and pretension!
Thus, how can your Edgar dream of living a life of hollowness in a moment's sore separation?

O my dear! You are a soothing breeze of the vernal wood that heals my wounds of woes,
With its panacean touch of pure love, unflinching loyalty, unswerving sincerity and sweet serenity!
O my dear! You are indeed an Elysian Eid Ka Chand dancing in my life's blissful Bay,
Your agonizing set rob's me of my treasured joy, while your smiling rise makes my day!


Thus, may I wish "Let our Season of Spring of sweet and sacred Love never come to an end,
Let our immortal bond of Supra mundane ecstasy reign for ages to inspire and transcend!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 27.07.2021
Please share this poem to your friends. Tq.

10 comments:

  1. Mind blowing shanku uncle 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq dear for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tq dear sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful words...Best wishes Sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tq dear sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Tq dear sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete