Thursday 29 July 2021

O MY LOVE! I AM IN PIOUS LOVE WITH YOUR SUBLIME SOUL.




O MY LOVE! I AM IN PIOUS LOVE WITH YOUR SUBLIME SOUL.



O my Love! I am not in love with your mundane, mutable and mischievous skin,

That is Pre-destined, one day or the other, to travel to Nature's decomposition bin,

That normally seduces the common multitude to a fleeting pleasure, and remorseful sin;

But, I am in constant love with your unspoilt Soul, that is indeed pure, pristine and divine!


O my Love! I am not in love with your rosy lips and dimple cheeks,

That are preordained, one day or the other, to mingle with the Nature's creeks,

That usually intoxicate the carnal impulses to suck the wine of sense gratification;

But, I am in consistent love with your sweet, sublime Soul, that is past any contamination!


O my Love! I am not in love with your bulgy buttocks and bulbous breasts,

That are foredoomed, one day or the other, to perish as Nature's all mortal guests,

That generally madden the lewd water fleas as the bliss-baneful fire tempts the moths greedy, frenzied;

But, I am in pious love with your Elysian Soul, that can, by no force, either be killed or be buried!


Thus, may my love, O my Love, be treasured with love for the sake of love alone,

And may all other emotions such as fear, doubt and apprehension be put to oblivion!


Image courtesy: Facebook

Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra 29.07.2022



8 comments:

  1. O ' my love...beautiful...great....Best wishes Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tq dear for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Tq dear for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  4. O.. My.. Love.. Excellent narration.. Beautiful... Mind blowing πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shankar ji, you have penned another beautiful poem on PURE LOVE. Your words in "in constant love with your unspoilt Soul, that is indeed pure, pristine and divine!" ; "may my love, O my Love, be treasured with love for the sake of love alone"
    AAND "may all other emotions such as fear, doubt and apprehension be put to oblivion!" are all shows that how the word LOVE works out in different contexts in this society as explained in this poem, and how you want to experience and practice this word LOVE in your life. True! Pure love emanates from godly acts with a pure, selfless unconditional intention. ( it's a good suggestion for all too) . Really enjoyed and appreciate your fantastic poem.Thank you, Shankar ji.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete