Friday 6 January 2023

O LORD! LET ME SING OF THY GLORY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.


O LORD! LET ME SING OF THY GLORY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.


O Lord! I may have all the the comforts and luxuries of a king, 

I may be blessed to live an enriched life of the luxuriant Spring,

Skies of privileges and heavens of happiness life may bring,
But, let me first, under all circumstances, Thy great glories sing!

O Lord! My name may be more famous in Italy, Germany and France,

My wealth may exceed to that of Bernard Arnault perchance,

My life may be a synonym for inexhaustible abundance 

Still, let me ever chant Thy grandeur under any circumstance!

O Lord! May penury and misery be my best friends,

May there to my problems and adversities be no ends,

May the nails and blades of failure and despair bleed me to demise,

Let me never blame Thee nor forget to Thy magnanimity eulogize!


Copyright : Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 06.01.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment