Monday 28 May 2018

MY MOTHER

MY MOTHER

My mother always bothers,
Very unlike others!
She makes offspring better,
Nothing else on globe is greater!

She serves until Her demise,
She is uneducated but wise!
She is a Full-Moon in guise,
Yes, unpayable is her prize!

She is very familiar with stormy percussions,
Still, rarely bounteous in Her pure affection!
Passive resistance, is Her unique cream.
Alas! Happiness for Her is a dried up stream!

Me like an ingrate son
Earth witnessed never born.
She is a Rose, myself a thorn
I am the chaff, she is corn.

Ah! Stars smile in Her august presence
The Sun departs in her gloomy absence.
Compassion looks through Her chaste glance
To have Her indeed is a Heavenly chance!

Copyright:Shankar D Mishra   28.05.2018
Please save my Whatsapp number: +918270604524
Tq.

4 comments:

  1. None compares with the mother! 💟

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice poem, if possible replace word uneducated because she is not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq Sir for Yr comment. Actually, my mother has not received any formal education from any school. So, I wrote uneducated.

      Delete