Tuesday 22 May 2018

THIS IS HOW I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU, DEAR ALL.


THIS IS HOW  I AM  GRATEFUL TO YOU, DEAR ALL.

Yes, I am deeply thankful to you, dear all,
Who ever push me hard from the back to stumble and fall,
Who sincerely and ceaselessly, against me, backbite,
Who devotedly and tirelessly try to snap the string of my Success Kite!

Yes, I am immensely owed to you, dear all,
Who never want me to stand steadily and enviably tall,
Who ever do persistently endeavour to see me in convulsive tears,
Who never leave any stone unturned to steal my mirthful cheers!

Yes, I am infinitely indebted to you, dear all,
Who ever relish endlessly to find my attempts go void and null,
Who ever feast on when my sweating shots sorely miss the post Goal,
Who ever sharpen Shylock's Knife to end prematurely my mundane Role!

You must be pondering, how then I am grateful to you, dear all!
For, but for you, dear all: " I could never get an early Salvation's Call!"

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 22.05.2018
Please forward this poem to all your friends.
Please save my WhatsApp number: +918270604524. Tq.



2 comments: