Monday 19 August 2019

WHOM I DO UNFRIEND.

WHOM I DO UNFRIEND.

Yes, unhesitatingly and unregretfully I do unfriend them,
Who, I feel, are the bosom and intimate friends of Injustice!
I do deeply detest their vile , villainous and repulsive game,
That fondly hugs indecency, or dotingly kisses prejudice!

Yes, I am a sworn Enemy of those who, as the best friends, pose,
But, are more piercing in disguise than the sharpest thorns of a Rose!
I do loathe to hear the so-called vicious and treacherous friends' names,
Who, for their mean, camouflaged ends, can cast all humanity and shames!

Yes, I am bitterly against those treacherous and fictitious Associations,
That poison your costliest Trust, and hang your heart by false and delusive lotions!
I outright despise, denounce and discard that contemptuous company,
That proves, more lethal than nuclear bombs, though it looks sweeter than honey!

Yes, I do promptly and happily bid them a relieving "Goodbye" forever,
Who are more dangerous and destructive than an overflowing July river,
Who are the ungrateful and inglorious stains on the names of 'Friends',
Who are more felonious and contemptible than the most fulsome Fiends!
Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 19.08.19

No comments:

Post a Comment