Wednesday 20 January 2021

TO YOUR SWEETIFUL SMILE



TO YOUR SWEETIFUL SMILE

Oh! What a sweetiful smile,
That captivates my gaping eyes to marvel and revel for a while!
It seems surpassing the fruits of sugarcanes with its irresistible taste,
It transcends the fluorescence of the Full Moon shining in the West!

Oh! What a scintillating smile,
That relieves me of the sores more than the Egyptians' pangs are waned by the Nile!
It drives my dismal darkness away with its halo of luminous sublimity,
For, it showers upon me the seas of serenity; and fetches me floral felicity!

Oh! What a celestial smile,
That promptly removes my painful poverty with its selfless generosity!
It dictates my dolorous droughts to take to heels; and pours on me pails of pleasure,
Thus, bows my heart with humility, for being gifted with the world's richest treasure!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 20.01.2021



No comments:

Post a Comment