Tuesday 19 January 2021

O MY LOVE! WHY DO YOU MISS ME?

 


O MY LOVE! WHY DO YOU MISS ME?

O my Love! Why do you miss me?

Do stealthily, like the cautious Time, unlock and open your lovely heart's door:

You will be bewitched to find me cuddled with you upon its cosy, cajoling floor,

You are adorned and embellished with the glittering pearls of my sincerest love,

You are bedecked with the most fragrant blossoms plucked from the Heaven's grove,

You are shielded with the strongest walls, and treasured with the safest chest,

You are served with the richest refreshments, fetched from Orchards one of the best,

You are entranced and embraced with the coaxing arms of my blissful dream!"

O my Love! Miss me thus never,

For, just as a sprightly life and a dynamic liver; a grand gift and a generous giver,

Soothing shade and a leafy tree; steady buzz and a busy bee; and water and a perennial river,

Undoubtedly, I'm only yours; and as the Polestar lives with the sky, I will be with you forever!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 19.01.2021



15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tq dear for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  3. As usual Exceptionally Supperbbbbbbbb Ink. Full of love and sincerity, purity
    You indeed are the only Wizard of words I have come across. GBY Shankar ji. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb poem! Congratulations, Shankar ji for this heavenly and lovely poem on the sacred love. Through your great poems, you have made this term LOVE a grand and sacred! When we read your poem, I feel that we will have it in our heart. Anyway, I have to Congratulate you for such a fantastic poem. Thank you for sharing. 👍👌👏👏😍💐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq dear sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.
      I am thankfully pasting here your whatsapp message on today's poem too.
      Reading your poem! Wow! Fantastic! This is the first time, I saw one of your fans really feel great in reading and enjoying by sending you the audio clip. Thank you, Shankar ji for sharing this. I really feel great of him as well as you .👌👏👏💐👍🙌

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Tq dear sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Tq dear for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback

      Delete
  8. The love is expressed in its complete purity and simplicity ...... and the way it is compared.....is just fantabulous����. The world is a better place with you in it . Your poems are just too refreshing .��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tq my darling daughter ❤️ for your appreciation of your Papa's poems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are most welcome Papa ��������

    ReplyDelete