Wednesday 28 April 2021

A TRIBUTE TO MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE



A TRIBUTE TO MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE


O my Love! You are flying, every instant, like a sprightly, sportive kite,

In the spacious, unobstructed and delirious sky of my mirthful life!

The higher you soar with an unwavering resolve, the sweeter turns my sour strife,

The faster you spray aroma like an amber Champak, the more you shower on me delight!


O my Love! Who can say you are less fairer than the fairest Fairy of my life's merryland,

Who can refute you're gifted with a heart, as bounteous as the boundless desert sand,

Who can deny,  before your enchanting tongue, seems a nightingale' s cheap and bland,

Without your serene and enviable beauty seems charmless even the prettiest garland

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 28.04.21

No comments:

Post a Comment