Monday 25 June 2018

DO KNOCK THY PSYCHE

DO KNOCK YOUR PSYCHE

Yes, You inhabit my tinsel realm of guiltless fancy,
As an infant dwells dearly in its parents,’ at infancy!
It may pose to you my raw, embarrassing lunacy,
But, it’s to me a zest, zeal, and blithe buoyancy!

Like the rising falling waves, before me you dance,
Albeit, I am in India, you are in invincible France!
Like the sweet shy Moon, you still coyly glance,
To becalm me, and my solace serenity, enhance!

My silence speaks volumes, alone audible to you,
Resonates, reverberates my unalloyed love, in you!
A host of , unlike me, might swarm and buzz around you,
Time will whisper, at leisure, who was incredibly true!

Dwelt you once, dwell you now, and will dwell in me,
Do knock your ‘Psyche’, my pious presence you can see!

©Shankar D Mishra    21.01.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment