Saturday 16 June 2018

THIS IS WHY I SAVE MONEY IN A FOREIGN BANK!


THIS IS WHY I SAVE MONEY IN A FOREIGN BANK!

Yes, I stash my sincere Sweat's sweet fruit in a bank foreign;
So that I can reduce my native bankers'  unbearable strain,
So that I can retain  our world famous 'Indian Legacy of Generosity',
So that I can become one of the most magnanimous species of rarity!

Yes, I hoard my hard earned money in one of the safest foreign banks,
So that I can top India's endless lists of the honest tax payers' ranks,
So that I can, from the rest of the world, eliminate pounding poverty,
So that I can beat countless Harischandras
in my self-sacrificing charity!

Yes, I amass my unblemished money in a foreign blank as a visionary ant,
Lest I should be labelled as avaricious, selfish, dishonest and arrogant,
Lest I should be called a disobedient discipline of detachment,
Lest I should fail to be adored as a model of 'Philanthropic Saint!

Thus, let my candid confession spur others to pursue my noble and pious feet,
So that, they can, as I do, emancipate India from the firm grip of Poverty!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 16. 06. 2018
Please save my WhatsApp number: +91 8270604524. Tq.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful..... I think I will follow your steps in foreign banking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully penned
    I salute to your excellent writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent creation Sir. A beautiful presentation of a bitter truth.
    Jai Shree Radha Madhaba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satire at its best ! Hitting 2 bulls eyes in one go....Unearthing of NPA Lists of Indian Banks and black money hoarders ;-)

    ReplyDelete