Sunday 22 July 2018

FOR THE THEISTS, I AM IN EVERYTHING, AND NOW HERE! "

FOR THE THEISTS, "I AM IN EVERYTHING, AND NOW HERE!"

You can perceive Me in the relishing relief as well as in the excruciating pain,
You can feel Me in the tumultuous tempest as well as in the sweet, soothing rain!
You can cognize Me when you are blissfully glad as well as when you are morose,
You can find Me in the pinches a piece of pin as well as when dances gleefully a rose!

You can perveive My presence on Everest top as well as at the bottom of the Seas,
You can hear Me in the croons of the cuckoos as well as in the drones of the bees!
You can feel Me among the thickest and the remotest clouds in the flight,
You can find Me in the dense darkness as well as in delightful light!

You can perceive Me in the deadly diseases as well as in the relieving remedies,
You can feel Me in the heart rending cries as well as in the spell-binding melodies!
You can find Me in the devastating disasters as well as in the honeyed heydays,
You can cognize Me inside the shallow pots as well as inside the unfathomable Bays!

Thus, for the Atheists "I am in nothing, and I am nowhere! "
While for the Theists, "I am in everything, and, I am now here!"
Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  22.07.2018

4 comments: