Tuesday 5 February 2019

IT IS NO LESS A FLUKE, O MY BELOVED!

IT IS NO LESS A FLUKE, O MY BELOVED!

It is no less a fluke in life, O my beloved, to have found you,
In whom I have explored and discovered a world wonderfully new,
Who are to me as pure and transparent as a droplet of the Dawn's Dew,
Ah! Who wouldn't, without being blessed with a gem like you, my Love, rue?

O my beloved! Life replenishes with infinite contentment,
Waft around me the honeyed waves of indescribable merriment,
And, a sweet Satisfaction soars swiftly to the summit of Mount Everest,
For, I have been blessed for having you, my heart's throb, one of the best!

O my Love! You are the reason for forgetting all my life's bitterest moments,
You are the driving force behind my composing all the romantic sonnets,
You the relieving, healing pills to cure all my miserable and inexpressible hurts,
You are the syringe that has injected into me optimism, enthusiasm and guts!

Thus, it is a golden opportunity that you have come in my  sombre life,
And your being beside me, has won for me countless Laurels in life's stiffest strife!

Copyright:06.02.2019

No comments:

Post a Comment