Thursday 21 February 2019

YOU KNOW NOT, O MY LOVE!

YOU KNOW NOT, O MY LOVE!

You know not, O my Love, what a coveted Gem you are actually to me,
How often you frequent to my charming and enraptuing dream,
What a precious and enviable place, in my humble life, you possess!
Oh! In Beauty you unprecedently excel even a billion mesmerizing Roses!

You know not, O my Love, I am humbled by your inimitable humility,
Oh! From your harmonious affinity hails to me an unforgettable hilarity!
A surging sweetness sails, to the Sea of life, from your sublime serenity,
I gape at your unique vivacity, and marvel at your mesmerizing civility!

You know not, O my Love, I love you more than parched throat loves water,
I need you more than a chilled and shivering torso needs a warm sweater!
I look at you more eagerly than an unblinking lotus gazes at a Sunny boon,
I await you more than a dark night waits for a silvery and shiny Full Moon!

Thus, you know not, O my Love, I have made you my heart's very breath,
We have been coupled to remain each other's even centuries after our death!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 23.02.19
W.A: +91 8270604524

No comments:

Post a Comment