Tuesday 12 February 2019

O MY BELOVED! WHY ART THOU SO BEAUTIFUL?

O MY BELOVED! WHY ART THOU SO BEAUTIFUL?

O my beloved! Why art thou so enviably beautiful?
For, thy maddening Beauty doth always steal my mind's cool,
Thy gladdening Beauty, over my unrestricted heart doth rule,
The more the Time pases, the more thy Beauty doth become unforgettable!

O my beloved! Thy bewitching, beauteous and dimpled cheeks,
Dost ever tempt, allure and invite my rapt and rapturous lips!
To thy rosy, rousing and lithe lips, my eager heart ever inaudibly speaks,
At thy shining, sensuous eyes, as a gaping Lotus, my lasting Love ever peeps!

O my beloved! Thy supplest, loftiest and loveliest chest,
Dost pour upon me an infinite bliss and a rare ecstatic rest!
Thy matchless affinity suckles me with the sweetest Elixir of Heaven,
Indescribable is thy coveted love, and thy company is invaluably rich and golden!


No comments:

Post a Comment