Sunday 3 February 2019

O MY LOVE! I CAN GO TO ANY EXTENT OF THE WORLD FOR YOU.......

O MY LOVE! I CAN GO TO ANY EXTENT OF THE WORLD FOR YOU.......
O Love! I can hear your charming voice in the gay buzzing of the bees,
I can take in your endearing tongue in the tickling rustles of the trees,
I can make out your sweet tone in the delicious chirping of the crickets,
I can perceive you swinging in the entrancing dreams of my Love Lockets!

O Love! The whispers of the vernal winds convey to me your merry message,
The murmurs of the sprightly streams rush through my buoyant Heart's passage,
In the mesmerizing mirror of my Love,
I can view well your cutest visage,
The Koels with their cuckoos, invite the world to attend our matchless  marriage!

O Love! I can behold your sensational smiles in the crescent Moon,
I can receive your inaudible calls when your telepathy does softly croon,
I can relish your uncommon company as my life's sweetest boon,
Ah! With a galvanizing glimpse at your sight I sip the heavenly Elixir soon!

Thus, I can go to any extent of the world when you are with me,
For, "You are one amongst the millions!" says my heart, not only a carnal whim.

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 05.02.19


No comments:

Post a Comment