Tuesday 26 February 2019

O MY LOVE! NO ONE CAN SEPARATE US!

O MY LOVE! NO ONE CAN SEPARATE US!

O my Love! You are the most efficacious and the most assuahing balm,
For all my invisible, unbearable and inexpressible pains!
You are the most exhilarating, accelerating and propelling impetus,
For my Shakespearean sweetest and loveliest Romantic quatrains!

O my Love! You are the most magical and mesmerizing thirst quenching shower,
For my eventless and commonplace life's most withered and wretched flower!
You are the softest and the most soothing Mozart's symphony,
For my Truest Love's most melodious and mellifluous musical bands!

O my Love! You are the sweetest and the most relishing dream,
For my most refreshing, revitalizing, recreating and rejoicing sleep!
You are the most foolproof key to the  unbudging lock of my success realm,
That with utmost care, curiosity and love I do ever keenly and fondly keep!

O my Love! You are the most inevitable pulse of my loyalest veins,
You are the most indispensable blood and beat of my most honest heart!
Thus, it is of the least doubt that we were made, in heaven, for each other,
And, under no circumstances, can anyone create a rift to separate us or part!

Copyright: 26.02.19
W.A. Number: +91 8270604524

No comments:

Post a Comment