Monday 25 February 2019

O MY LOVE! I AM LUCKIER THAN THOU ART.

O MY LOVE! I AM LUCKIER THAN THOU ART.

O my Love! All are not as much gifted with so lovely cheeks as thou art,
All are not endowed with so cute and captivating a chin as thou art,
All are not as much favoured by God with so enticing lips as thou art,
All are not as much fortunate to have so enrapturing eyes as thou art!

O my Love! All are not endued with so much appealing ability as thou art,
All are not bequeathed with so much inimitable agility as thou art,
All are not bejewelled with so much enviable vivacity as thou art,
All are not adorned with so much astounding alacrity as thou art!

O my Love! All are not as much blessed with so sweet a soul as thine,
All are not bestowed with so beautiful a heart as thou art!
All are not embellished with so coveted and compassionate a heart as thou art,
All are not, as thou art, embedded with all the feminine virtues, to forever shine!

Thus, I should deem myself luckier than thou art, o my Love,
For, all my peace and happiness, does around thee, revolve!

Copyright: 25.02.19
W.A. +91 8270604524


No comments:

Post a Comment